Who lives in Jacksonville,NC and haves there hubby's deployed?

I need to know who haves there hubbys deployed and if they are with 2/6 H&S Company on Camp Lejeune? I'm moving this week but the realty pple needs my husbands deployment papers for proof that he is gone. They said if I dont have those papers i'm going to be paying $950 of rent to a house that i'm not living in..I'm staying with a friend until I leave. would of left early but my kitchen caught on fire so i'm stuck waiting for the insurance to see what I need to do and how much to pay for the damaged even though everything was an accident. I need to know where is the company office for 2/6 so I can pick the papers up.

Espinosa

Asked by Espinosa at 5:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2012 in Military

• Do you not have copies of his orders? It was drilled into us to keep at least 5 copies at all times. You could probably have your husband fax the orders to them. Or you could google his unit and there should be a number for the garrison to call and find out what you would need to do to get a copy of his order. Good luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2012

• @ JeremysMom no my husband didnt give me no papers. I called the officer of the day but they said they will give it to me but I dont know how to get to the company's office..I asked for directions but I couldnt find it..
    Espinosa

Comment by Espinosa (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Can the main office at the entrance of camp leajune help you?
    Junesmommy18

Answer by Junesmommy18 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2012

• Just saw the date on this... Not too sure why it was in newly bumped. But hope you figured it all out. I was born & raised on camp leajune. I loved it.
    Junesmommy18

Answer by Junesmommy18 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2012