Do angels from heaven exist?

I think so. Don't know why. I'm more spiritual than religious, that's probably why. I've never had proof of any in heavenly form although I have in human form. Who's had proof of contact with an angel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have a brother that passed away when he was 2.5 yrs old. When my father's plane was going down he claims he saw my brother and another hold the wings of the plane as he went down evenly...then my mom was in a serious car accident which involved a trailer and 4 wheeler. She saw my brother steer the wheeler away from the windshield...when the dr asked why he didn't do the trailer..she said he was a little guy...
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have chills reading that, my hair is standing up it's so sureal. That's incredible!
    Anonymous

• I believe that my grandmother passed away when my son was a month old and my grandpa passed 4 months later I see them and feel them around me all the time. And my son will be talking to the ceiling by himself about horses and I don't have horses. and sometimes I will here someone sing you are my sunshine. That was my grandma's favorite song.
    racingcowgirl

Answer by racingcowgirl at 10:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was about 5 years old when my great-grandma passed away. One night about a week after her funeral, I woke up to her sitting in my chair, reading me a book. Weird thing is: my Grandma couldn't read during her time on this earth. I wasn't afraid, and I knew it was her. My mom came in and asked, and when I told her Grandma was reading to me, she was a little weirded out. I just told her that Jesus taught Grandma how to read :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i believe there are angels..never encountered any tho..but id like to think theres guardian angels around us all the time..i believe in God, but i dont practice as much as i should..but i do know whenever i do pray, i always pray for God to out extra guardian angels around my daughter
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I believe in ghosts... but not angels...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yep. ... Read "The Work of the Angels in Man's Soul" by Rudolf Steiner. It is short, but it offers a couple of ways to realize the very hands-on nature of angels in our lives - especially with children !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When I was working in a travel agency that also did Western Union about 15 yrs ago, a man i a mask came in and demanded the cash box we kept the W. U. money in. H e was about 10 ft away from my desk and between us there was a shiney light that appeared as sson as he entered the bldg and disappeared when he left. i believe that God sent angels to protect me from this man. When I testified against him on trial, his lawyer said that the guy claimed he never saw me in the blgd so I was lying. The DA pulled the 911 call I made to report the robbery not 2 mins after he left. If I wasn't there how could I describe what he said and what he was wearing? Thank you God for your angelic protection!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Wow Dani!! What an awesome story.

I absolutely believe in angels. And that they are God's warriors, protectors of all that is good, if you will. I believe most of us have at least 5 or 6 angels around us at all times and they are ready to help at any given moment.

I HAVE seen angels before. Usually they are wisps, or little puffs of cloud like material that brushes past me. When my son was very little, my ex left him on the changing table to get a diaper. My son rolled over and off the table. Instead of falling the 4 feet straight down (which could've really caused harm) he rolled sort of sideways and landed on a wicker laundry basket and then onto the floor. So he was shook up because of the fall but not hurt in any way...
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When I went in to see why he was fussing, as I was picking him up from the floor I saw a wisp go by my face. It was like the angel was saying, "Don't worry. We had it covered".
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2009