Would you get a tummy tuck???

And if you had one are you happy with it?? I know its a vain question but I'm curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would definitely have plastic surgery, as long as I could afford it and it wasn't really obvious

Anonymous

• I don't need one, but I would get some lipo on my thighs....
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I definately would get one..unfortunately I am not done having babies and I should just work out and see if that helps first...we will see what the future holds lol..I feel that if I can afford it why not?
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If i didnt have blood clot issues IN A FREAKIN HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have had some really close friends have lipo and tummy tucks, after witnessing the whole tummy tuck tubes and pain.... HELL NO@! Strtch marks have nothing on what you have to go thru. Plus they have these really hot swimsuits, out that have the center piece of fabric attached to the bikini top and bottom. As for fat, or lipo, work out! About 5 of my g/f's have had lipo and they were all my size or smaller, and about a yr after lipo they ALL are two times the size they used to be. No really, everyone gained the weight back in the same places they lipo'd and are even way bigger then they were.
    Nope never ever would I ever put my body thru that unneeded pain.
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 9:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had one and It wasn't that bad for me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I hated tucking my extra skin away in my jeans!
    Anonymous

• I would think about getting one done after I was finished having kids. Although the thought of having surgery when I don't need it to save my life scares me. I'm trying out a new exercise routine and diet plan so I'd like to think that is a safer way to try first
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes, and a boob job as well!
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 7:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Of course I would. Not a boob job, mine are big enough. Maybe lifted a little. I also have a theory that tummy tucks should be covered by medical insurance. Reconstructive Surgery. lol! Either that or make your children pay for the procedure. Its the least that they could do, after all it is their fault. Just kidding, of course. Unless one of them offered. HA
    awmom1

Answer by awmom1 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009