Technical question. so, when you upload..or is it download?..anyway, when you put pictures on your site and they are sideways, how do you up-right them? I have had this issue here and also on myspace.

Can anyone describe how to do this so that I can take care of this prob?

AnnikaJan

Asked by AnnikaJan at 2:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• you have to do it before uploading...if you open your picture folder and rightclick the pic it'll prolly say you can rotate it DON"T do this! it will make your pic distorted and prolly ruin it for good...you need to do it in some photo editor (some computers come with one built in) I use paint.net...you can try picnik.com too or shutterfly.com they have photo editors and u might can do it there
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008