Do you think this is BS

Do you think it is BS that Caylee Anthony is still getting all this publicity, but the boy who has been missing for 10 years, and it was just reported isnt getting even half of what Caylee is getting? I honestly think it is BS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's horrible that certain cases get more media attention than they need while other cases go basically unheard of. I don't know what factors in on who's going to get the publicity but I sure hope if something were to happen to my child that she'd be the one all over the news and not some unknown child that nobody hears or cares about.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't think its bullshit. A child that has been murdered deserves the attention she is getting. It was cruel what has happened to such a precious child. But I think that not just 1 child should be singled out. There are other kids out there missing that should be getting just as much attention as she has.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• wow anyone have a news link to the boy missing for 10 years? i havent even heard about that! a little fishy to me though that it just got reported after 10 years right after the anthony case
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i dont think it is bs either.
    Anonymous

• Yes, yes it is. Why is Casey Anthony's case so interesting? Other people die and go missing daily people. WAKE UP CALL!
    Anonymous

• Here is the link

CLICK HERE

Anonymous

• there are many stories that go untold. its life. some stuff is more intriguing regardless of if you agree or not, its how it is. and yea it is unfair.

and i think its CAYLEE anthonys case... not CASEYS.. its CAYLEE that got murdered. poor girl.
    Anonymous

• No kidding., but, Casey is on the News all the time. Some stupid, young, white chick kills her daughter and it is on the News every day for over 1/2 a year.

A poor, white boy goes missing and no one cares. Where is the justice in that?

Justice for some, not all in this country.
    Anonymous

• its not fair and it is unfortunate that others are much less recognized
    this one only blew up the way it did because the media spoon fed it to everyone and because everyone knew that poor girls mother was a whack job. didnt she get arrested while wearing a "wheres my daughter" teeshirt or something? its all television and about making money, getting good ratings
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't know if it's bs cuz I live in Wichita and cuz it's all over the news here. You can find out more at www.kake.com. Adam Herrman is his name and it's a very bizarre case. The adoptive parents said he was given back to the state custody or so they told their family. But they are now saying that he ran away and they just didn't report him gone. Oh, and they collected the states money for him, like $700 mo., for the last 10 yrs. and claiming him on their taxes. What the heck?!?!?
    MomBell

Answer by MomBell at 10:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009