anyone experience this before?

im 35 1/2 weeks pregnant. today i was just laying in my bed. no movement just laying, and i got a pain in my entire lower back and left side of my body. Now, every step i take on my left leg and put weight on my left leg, i get a clicking or popping in my lower back.

its about 6 hours later and im still getting this.

has anyone experienced this during pregnancy? i will of course mention it to my doctor, im just curious if anyone knows what it could be, or if they themselves have experienced this.

Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about the clicking...but, the lower back, butt and down the whole left leg (sciatic nerve pain). We experience all kinds of weird discomfort or pain through-out our pregnancies, it's just all different for everyone.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yeah I did and still do to this day. My doctor told me that somehow the baby had shifted and i ended up pulling a muscle, even now it still happens. Nothing to really help it tho except for tylenol
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 10:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• oh sorry i just re-read it wasnt down my leg it was just like wrapped around my abdomen. i dont think that was sciatica.
    Anonymous

• you're shifting... your body is preparing for the baby to come. practice tightening your muscles in your back, and painful parts, muscles are what keep our bones in place, the better shape you keep them in, the easier it will be to heal it properly after birth.
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 12:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2009