Diaper Rash, Upset Tummy Question

My 21 month old has had a upset belly since Thursday. He is drinking plenty and eating some. My main issue no is his diaper rash is back, we use cloth and spoises but since his belly is so upset it has been more spoises than anything. He has very very sensitive skin and now he has a diaper rash :( it is almost like he is in some sore of flare because his eczema is acting up also. My dh just left to go buy Huggies because they are the only brand of spoises that he could wear until he was 18 months old with no issues. We hope that helps some...

My two questions are, when do I take him to the doctor. No one else has been sick in the house. and what is a great way to treat the diaper rash. I would love to be able to use the cloth but never have had used cloth with a upset belly so tips are welcome.

Thanks Ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try using Desitin Original : thick and creamy in the PURPLE box. Its alot heavier duty for bad diaper rash and it usually cleared my daughters up dramatically over night. GOOD LUCK!
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 10:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• boudreuxs butt paste 3 kids later I swear by it. Also might want to do the brat diet for him to calm his stomach
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 11:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• BUTT PASTE!!!!! and if you're on a budget, good ole vaseline!!
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 12:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2009