Am I pregnant?

I am trying to conceive. It would be my 2nd child.I have a beautiful little girl. I got my period decmeber 1st-5th and then again december 27-29. the first period was normal and the second was irregular it was a brownish color.startedoff spotting and then heavier and ended with spotting.I have been exsperiancing fatigue naseua head aches and moodiness.I have taken pregnancy tests and they come back negitive.I went to a clinic and i was told that i might have had a misscarraige or that its to early to tell.Its now january 12th and still no period am i late? Could i be pregnant? Please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• IF YOU HAD SEX. YEAH YOU COULD BE PREGNANT! UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAD A HYSTERECTOMY. BUT OTHER THAN THAT AND ONLY THAT, YOU COULD BE PREGNANT. GET A BLOOD TEST DONE.
    Anonymous

• i had a period dec 12, got another jan 1st and mine was irregular and i am feeling different, i easily cry,get sick easier stuff like that. I took two test they said negative, so i am just gonna wait. I am in the same boat as you. Kinda been lookin for someone in my situation....
    mimi_emc2

Answer by mimi_emc2 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• take another test in a couple days or just go to your ob to get a blood test to be sure. i know my first sign was severe fatigue. i slept all day long for the first 2 months
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• different strokes for different folks, take a test every few days or so...
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 12:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2009