Co-Sleeping and Sex?

For the mama's that co-sleep! How do you get 'one-on-one' time with your DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• do it when your child isnt in the bed with you ... or else wait till they are fast asleep ... no jk thats gross. do it when they are not there...
    Anonymous

• The bathroom has a lock on the door.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have often wondered this myself! How do co-sleeping families ever have more than one child? Can't do it at night with the child/ren right in bed with you. Can't do it during the day when the kids are around. How does that work out?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well, if your lucky enough to have a living room or even a bathroom you can do it there, or have someone babysit the little one for the night..Its not as bad as people make it out to be. Im glad I did the co-sleeping thing.
    Anonymous

• most co sleeping families kids have beds too. :)
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think co sleeping is weird at a certain point..... btu im assuming they do it in other parts of the house!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Wy have other beds when your using only 1 bed. Or have other bedrooms when the kids sleep with the parents.

Answer by louise2 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• sex on a bed, that's for amatuers lol. Gosh we have sex everywhere in our house, when dd naps or goes to sleep :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I should add that there are days where dh and I have sex multiple times and dd is never awake for them hehe. our sex life is superb and we coslept with her for the first 20 months of her life, she has her own bed in our room now lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• well my l/o is only 5 months so I just put him in his bed smeak him in there when he is already asleep or we put him in his swing
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009