legit JOB?

I am in desperate need of extra income. Anyone know of anything? Ive tried cashcrate and sites like that. I dont seem to do well, and I dont have money for a start up cost. If anyone can help it would be great. Thank you.

giasmommy20

Asked by giasmommy20 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you mean working from home? I've really only got a few ideas for that. But why can't you get a job outside of the home?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sure, I have several business ideas for you.  The first I always suggest is to start your own business.  I have excellent suggestions at www.stuffformoms.info.  I also have links to freelance job opportunities as well.  I also have links back to my own personal business websites, such as Virtual Assistant and Errand Service.   That might help you for ideas on what you can do.  The next thing I suggest is that you take a look at www.advertiseonme.synthasite.com.  These are all ideas for stuff you too can do.  Good luck and if you have any questions, let me know.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I sell candles from home and there is no start up cost. It's a great opportunity and so easy to sell because these candles sell themselves. Visit my page on here and see what you think.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Take a look at my website www.joinmysuccess.info.
    I don't know of any home based businesses without start up costs or monthly fees.
    Good luck to you.
    tris71

Answer by tris71 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Ok, Stop, breathe, I've helped hundreds of moms find work at home, I've even been on the evening news. I can help you find legitimate work at home. Currently I'm building the ultimate work at home website StuckAtHomeMom.com
    All the jobs are legitimate, no one will ever ask you for money - I think there is one that requires a background check - but it's a job, don't they all! Unlike MLM, you'll get paid from the first hour and every hour you work there after. We also have REAL Paid Survey sites listed - NO CASH CRATE SCAMS and REAL Mystery Shopper information. If you want a JOB and want to earn REAL MONEY there is only one place to go StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have several sites listed at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you can write " How - to" articles, try -- eHow.com -- everyone seems writing for this website, so this is very good opp for you. Another website similar to this is -- Bukisa.com -- You will earn recurring revenue from your articles months after months. Another place to find work at home jobs is http://www.workathomedesk.com you will find various kinds of wah jobs

Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I found a Virtual Assistant job on www.elance.com You can put yor resume on there and also bid for jobs. It can be hard because you are competing agains people from India who offer there services for $2.00/hr. Can't live on that in the US!

I did that until I started my home based business with AmeriPlan. I joined because I have talked to so many Moms that are doing so well with AmeriPlan.

Here is my website, if you would like to know more let me know!

www.freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009