how do i put a picture on my homepage instead of an avatar?

I am trying to change the avatar to my picture but cannot seem to be able to do it. I go to browse and click on the pic i want but it's not accepting it. any help will be appreciated

pattybear5

Asked by pattybear5 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I am having the exact same problem! I really hope that someone can answer this. it won't et me upload ANY more pictures to my page =(
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Try logging out, closing the browser and deleting the history, temp files and cookies......then it should work fine.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Every time I've changed my picture, I've had problems. It seems like at the moment I'm trying to load mine, that it freezes. I just leave and come back to it later. It seems like this time in the evening there are so many on cafe mom it takes awhile to load any pictures.
    LimeGreenLady

Answer by LimeGreenLady at 9:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008