Anyone else's LOs have a Cloudb Twilight Turtle?

I purchased one of these for my thirteen month old, and both she and I love it. I have to be careful when putting her to bed because it makes me want to fall asleep too. If you are not familiar with the product, it projects stars and a moon on the ceiling in three different colors, green, blue, and amber. I just plop the little plushy turtle on the rocker ottoman, and she is out! It reminds me of those little sticky stars you could buy and put on your ceiling (parent's never let me, lol) They cascade down the walls and best thing is you can turn it off.

2-1CavWife

Asked by 2-1CavWife at 10:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Never heard of it. Sounds really nice though. I'm looking it up right now! I can use anything to make lil one fall asleep.. Thanks ;)
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I've wanted to get one for my daughter who is 21 months...maybe I should just do it! That thing is cool ...saw it on Amazon.com.
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• They have a lady bug one too! Both are really cute.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009