Showers!

So ever since i got pregnant i want to take lots of showers i take atleast two a day and if i don't i feel dirty. I do it mostly because i like standing in the hot water and it makes my muscles feel better. Is that weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You probably just have an increased need for comfort since so much of the time you are not comfortable! Shower as much as you want, the heat won't hurt you. Hint: I LOVED showering while in labor. With that hot water on my back the contractions didn't bother me at all. I could have gone on for days if I could just sit there in the shower!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No not at all if i didnt have 3 other kids buggin me id probably take 2+ showers a day too.... they make me feel much better!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009