Do you and your husband take showers together?

Do you try to take a shower together just so you can talk and have that alone time?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2012 in Relationships

• Yes we do....probably 3 or 4 times a week.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• We are not married, but me and SO do take showers together. Its not really for the alone time as much as we just enjoy it. We don't plan to take showers together, but if he is in there and our DD is occupied then i will jump in with him, vice versa as well.
    mom2lyl

Answer by mom2lyl at 1:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Ugh No. My shower and my bath are my private alone time. I don't want to be in a shower with another human being period.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Only on "special" occasions ;-)

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Occasionaly but not often, we have different schedules.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Ha ha ha, no. We did a few times earlier on in our relationship, but a standard shower stall or bathtub/shower suck for showering together. One person is at the back, getting no water, freezing with the shower curtain stuck to their ass. Not exactly romantic or conducive to having a chat. Maybe if we had one of those huge showers with multiple shower heads.

We'll go into our room and take some time alone ... not getting up to anything, but just to reconnect after our days. Our kids are old enough to entertain themselves for a bit while we have so alone time.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Sometimes we do, I prefer not to, he always wants sex in the shower and I just don't. It is too awkward and weird to me. So he get crabby if we shower together without the sex. So now I just try to avoid showering together. I love sex, just not in the shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Nope, it is not big enough for two people, someone would be cold in the back waiting for water. That doesn't sound fun to me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• No. I need my personal time without him around and in the bath or shower is the only time I get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2012

• "One person is at the back, getting no water, freezing with the shower curtain stuck to their ass."

sidesplittinglaughter

When I was with exso (father of kids) We used to take showers together all the time when we lived together. I loved it, when we would just hold each other soaking up the warm water. Then there was times I hated it cause he wanted to be sexual.....and I just wanted to enjoy the alone time we had.

knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2012