baby and movement

yesterday the baby kicked alot and almost all day. now today i haven't felt him move as much maybe like one or two kicks and that is it. i am almost 23 weeks pregnant could there be something wrong. I also have more to love on me then most pregnant girls

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing is constant till 28 weeks. At 28 weeks is where you should start doing kick counts and you should be able to feel the baby everyday then. Until then, you may feel the baby everyday and then not feel the baby for a day or two or even a few days. Good Luck and as long as you are feeling her, things should be good.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Oh, the kick count info I gave you would be for moms farther along. I think it's pretty early yet to worry about this. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Baby movement at this stage is still pretty erratic. Depending on the baby's position at the time, you may or may not be feeling all of his or her back flips. As always, if you're concerned, call the dr. A nurse will be able to either give you additional reassurance over the phone, or they will have you come in. Most of the time baby movement is tracked using a non-stress test, but since you are still pretty early on, they would probably need to do an ultrasound.

JTLMOMMY

Answer by JTLMOMMY at 3:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009