Need Birthday Ideas?

My hubbies birthday is on the 19th. I need some ideas on something that is inexpensive, but thoughtful. I am on strict bed rest so I need something that won't take alot of effort or travel or alot of time on my feet. Thank you for your advise ladies. Just not that creative for some reason right now.

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a blow job
    Anonymous

• maybe I nice dinner in bed (take out) while you watch a movie or is he into video games maybe take game system into room and lay in bed with him while he plays his new game and rub his feet or anywhere you would like Im sure he would love lol good luck

Anonymous

• Ok, I know it is short notice, but have you maybe thought about making a Birthday card for him? You can definitely do this from bed. You can order the things online and have the order overnight shipped. If you would like ideas visit my website at www.craftycreations.stampinup.net. At least if not for now you can make him something special for Valentine's Day. There isn't anything more special than something personally made that shows your thoughts.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 10:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I would give hubby money to go to the store to get a few things.. whip cream, chocolate syrup, a few movies and pick up take out... it would make for a fun romantic, and sexy night.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Make him a e-card through www.smilebox.com, order his favorite take out (have it delivered), watch a movie of his choice and then give him a coupon for a night out with the boys. Game tickets if he is into sports. A massage.
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• How about writing him a love letter telling him your favorite things about him and all your favorite memories together so far. It's sincere and straight from the heart.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009