Does any one do secret shopper ?

I'm trying to find a good company to go threw. Thanks for your help.....

SunshineTwins

Asked by SunshineTwins at 10:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I always thought this was a scam but it was confirmed on CNN yesterday.  Here is what I would suggest to you... and I did this a few years back.  I wanted to do mystery shopping but I never wanted to get involved with a scam company.. so I called the big companies and talked to them... I was hired directly thru then Famous Barr (now Macey's).. and Target.  I shopped for bought of those for a short time.  My take, it's not worth it.  It was such a waste of my time for what they paid me and how often I did it.  What you can look into is merchandising.    If you want to know more about that read my blog at www.stuffformoms.info.  Go to MY BLOG link and read up on merchandising.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• sorry girl, my blog is on HOT NEW INFO link.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Here are 22 REAL Legitimate Mystery Shopper Websites: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/mystery-shopper

No one will even ask you for money or to purchase a list. You do NOT have to pay $99 to become certified like some places. Go to their sites and apply, someone will contact you, as you get jobs you just go fill out the information and send it in. Then you get paid!!

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009