shaving TMI

so i feel very dirty when i cant shave down there
and it makes me feel like i have bad hygen (sp?)
well im 35 weeks pregnant and going crazy cuz i aint been able to shave cuz my belly is so big :(
i was wondering if anyone had advice on how to shave when u cant see over ur belly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did mine by touch and feel, and was very careful about it...I went very slowly.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• you can use a mirror or have your b/f so or dh do it for you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I shaved mine up to the day I delivered with all 3 when I couldnt see anymore I did it by feel. every time I went in to have my c-sec they would say hey I dont have to do much causeI had done it already. so my advice is just feel around or have your SO help.
    Anonymous

• Like CarolynBarnett. I do the feel and touch method. It might not be the most accurate, buts its better than the hairy feeling. And whatever you miss the first day, just do it over again the second day.

But i agree with you...I feel dirty if its hairy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It was hard to do in the bathtub, so I would stand on the bathroom floor and put one foot on the toilet lid with my mirror on the toilet seat and shave that way. A friend of mine resorted to leaning on her hands and knees and shaving as best as she could.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I used an electric shaver to minimize the opportunity for nics. What do you do for razor burn? Dh/SO would be more than happy to do it! I also use littlemrsmarcel's technique too. DH calls it '70's bush if it gets to hairy. LOL
    mom2averal

Answer by mom2averal at 11:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• you can use a mirror,and can bring a chair in the shower too =D lol
    or have hubby do it for you,
    or by memory,try touching andpictiring how you used to shave
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009