ANyone watching the bachelor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watched it this evening and loved it! I can't wait to see next weeks show! I am such a reality tv junkie, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I watched it was kinda boring... but Im sure the drama is on the way... I thnk Rock of Love bus is better~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't wait to see him surprising Stephanie with a visit from her daughter! I am rooting for her! I hate some of them. Who are you all hoping for?
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Um.... *looks down guiltily*... yup

He is so sweet, he deserves someone really great and not just some shollow.., well, I better stop there. I hate to see someone get handed such a raw deal, and if the 'previews' are any clue, then he is in for a rough time. I almost wish I was there so I could beet up all the bad ladies for him. Is that silly of me or what?
    LostRogue

Answer by LostRogue at 11:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No-not silly. There are some of them i'd like to knock out! Like Erica and Lauren. Lauren thinks she's hot crap and erica reminds me of a bully. Who do you like or hate so far?
    Anonymous

• Who am I to say who I like for someone else? Oh, wait, who am I kidding, I AM a woman after all! ;) I don't like Megan, while I aplaud how real she is, there is just something about her that bothers me and I think she would simply be a bad fit. I agree about Lauren, just needs a bit too much attention and just doesn't know what she is really trying out for. Erikca, I can't stand people like her. She is two-faced and mean, deffinately like a bully. And lets not forget stalker girl, she's a bit creepy!

HAha, I am secretly SO oppinionated!
    LostRogue

Answer by LostRogue at 1:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009