Bikini Area

This may be gross, but we are all women! What is the right shape to shave your bikini area? Does anyone remove all the hair completely-i know this is personal, answer anonymouslyLOL! How do you do it correctly? Are there any special kits? If you remove all of it-do you use a razor, or a cream?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you remove it all by Razor it grows back itchy. I think it is the person and how they like it. I keep mine just trimmed up and the hair along my legs/pubic area shaven. I am dying to try a brazillian but I have heard such horror stories.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I remove all of it. I either shave or use hair remover.
    Anonymous

• Please go to the Spa and have that done.
    luvmygirls910

Answer by luvmygirls910 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have it all removed....I get it waxed. I hate body hair. I used to shave, but I like the result of getting waxed.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I shave it for the most part completely off , I leave a small trimmed patch at the top most part basically directly above my clitoris . Dh prefers it that way.
    In order to avoid razor bumps I soak in hot water and exfoliate the area with a pouf , then shave the area with baby oil and follow up by exfoliating again and after drying using a small amount of baby oil again , it prevents bumps when I do it this way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you try a Brazillian, Please let me know the pain you went through so I won't do it!! Treating the area with Vaseline after you shave works really good!!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 12:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• aniyasm- a Brazilian isn't that bad. The first time I had it done it hurt a little, but after that not so much.

xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009