Hello, Caffiene junkies?

I'm cutting soda out of my diet and I'm having awful caffiene withdrawal symtoms - major headaches! Anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of or ease them? Tylenol and other headache otc aren't working. I'm desperate! Help!!! My mood is affecting my kids and I hate myself for it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Excedrin is my buddy. It has caffeine in it and works like a charm. It is the ONLY thing that works for my headaches. The caffeine amount in each tablet is that equivalent to a cup of coffee. I know your pain Imon the Atkins
    sheilatanman

Answer by sheilatanman at 12:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• cinnamin lol i know i probably misspelled it but it works for me just with my normal headaches
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• SLOWLY wean yourself off it....you will be miserable going cold turkey. If you want to cut out sodas try tea and slowly cut it out...I wean myself from 4 diet cokes to nothing by slowly (one every other day) decreasing the amount I drank...
    tiggerrrt

Answer by tiggerrrt at 7:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I keep caffeine pills in the house. Nodoze, etc.
    Caffeine is not unhealthy in moderation, so why deny yourself?
    I like the pills because they are quick and easy (w/ out all the calories from soda or coffee.)
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009