Is this just stress getting to me?

The last couple of months I have been very disoriented. I keep losing track of what day it is, I am constantly messing up my words and my spelling, and it seems like I'm forgetting everything! I will go to do something around the house only to realize that I just did it. I am a little stressed out, but not about anything major. In fact, I think the thing I am most stressed out about is that I seem to be losing my mind! This has happened to me before, being a mother I expect it at times, but this time it is really bad. Anyone else been through this?

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

• honey i go around looking for things for fifteen twenty minutes and the whole time i have it in my hand. i hardly ever know what day it is either. its normal your stressin weather its a little stress or big stress it is still stress.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yup. It's stress related. Try working out for thirty minutes a day, even if it's just a walk around the block. Does your brain not want to turn off at night? Do you have racing thoughts when you try to go to sleep? Keep a notebook and pen next to your bed and jot down those little things that keep you awake.
    Anonymous

• It could be stress related or it could be a hormone change. You may want to see your DR and explain what is going on to him!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 11:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Did you have a baby recently? I had brain fog after I had my child and I thought I was losing my mind or getting senile.....it was just hormones getting adjusted back to normal...but go see your doctor and have them do some blood tests to make sure it is not something serious...
    malam

Answer by malam at 1:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009