How Can I get people to trust me again?

What can I do to show them that i've changed...

theirs this one guy that i'm talking too have know him since i was younge and i made a mistake and now he can't trust me...I want him to be able to trust me so we can be better friends and hopefully one day be together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2012 in Relationships

• Just continue to let all of your actions be good ones and don't pressure him to trust you. Show him you can be trusted and in time he may come around. Sometimes you have to accept that a person may never trust you again. That should be a lesson to try to be more trustworthy in your future so that this doesn't happen to you again.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Act like a trustworthy person. Do the things you say you will do. Don't lie. Don't gossip. That good old Golden Rule... do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

But do not do these things merely in the hope that some guy will get together with you. Because that may never happen. You do it ANYWAY because it's the right thing to do. And someone even better may just cross your path.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• In my experience, trust has to be earned. So, you'll have to find a way to earn his.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• These answers are GREAT...

. BUT DO NOT BEG !!!!!

Be your own woman, HE can trust you or not...

.DO NOT let him think , YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD.

This can be how ABUSE STARTS .........

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 5:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• You have to slowly earn his trust back. I don't know what you did to lose his trust, but once it's lost it is hard to earn back.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Trust takes time. Be a good friend, thats all you can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• dunno, depends on what you did. Usually once a person has broken my trust, i never trust them again.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 11:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Once trust is broken there is rarely anything that can be done to fix it. And if there is, it takes lots and lots of time to fix.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2012

• convince him Lol
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2012

• It takes ten positives to outweigh one negative. You have your work cut out for you

Answer by rkoloms at 3:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2012