Oh! The boobs!

Ok, I graduated high school in 2005. I graduated a small C cup. I am 25 weeks pregnant, carrying around G cups, and they're already leaking! Even the weight of them naturally is making them ooze a clear liquid, the consistency of warm syrup. I was told colostrum was a somewhat yellowish liquid... I'm just wondering WHY are they so HUGE?! and WHY are they LEAKING already? My friend Charlotte's milk didn't come in until 3 weeks after she had her baby in November, and I can't figure out why mine is so sudden and severe!

I know that the more they leak, the more they make... is there any way to stop it? Or at least slow it down?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh hun I know what you mean I am a double F and I just had my 2nd baby 12 days ago, my boobs were early leakers with both kids a good tight fitting bra and nipple pads should be of some help
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• wear a tight fitting bra. The more your nipples are stimulated, the more they will leak.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol im so sorry honey no not that i know of is there anything you can do i fortunatly only went from C to a small D now and im 25 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• save what you can in those freezer safe bottle bag things.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 12:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh, and let me mention too... they're not just G's... they're 34G's... they are rediculously huge for my petite figure, and seemingly more and more disgusting!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i would also talk to your ob about this if it gets too pain full for you
    Anonymous