What kind of little gifts do you buy for the baby shower game winners???

Have no idea what kind of gifts to buy for my baby shower winners lol help? What did yall buy for the winners???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we had those march of dimes braclets that you get for a dollar at the motherhood maturnity stores
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We bought little dollar store baskets and different scented candles, bath salts and body sprays- all from the Dollar Tree!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would say, from personal experience, nothing real fancy, but decent. Small stuff like feminine personals, such as body wash with a poofy sponge, uh..., candles, candy, those sorts of things. It worked out great for my shower. Under 10 dollars for each gift I think is fine. That's my opinion.
    sheilatanman

Answer by sheilatanman at 12:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• we are having hand made magnets like lady bugs butterflies hands small clothe pins and than we have candles
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2009