How do you feel about 'gut' feelings?

With my 1st child i knew it was a boy and i dream th it was a boy and all. Now, I'm expecting my second child and I have this gut feeling of a girl. I know i know, lots of mothers want girls more than boys but honestly I don't care. I will be excited whether its a boy or girl. I just recently had a U/S done and was told "its looks like another boy", but so some strange reason I'm not convinced! I had a dream it was a girl. Lots of people say I look very different compared to my son (I'm not talking about the shape of the belly but just my whole demeanor) I had multiple signs leading to a girl. My niece and my sister passed away the same month i conceived and this was a surprise pregnancy. I feel God has something plan with this pregnancy but just don't know what it is! Any thoughts?

OnlyGodKnowws

Asked by OnlyGodKnowws at 12:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I say you could be 100 percent right. I trust my instincts as well. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i had a dream a week before i found out i was pregnant
    this little girl was running around the woods and i stopped her and she said are u gonna be my mommy and
    im having a girl
    i also had a gut feeling she was a girl i wanted a boy so bad i tryed to convence my self it was a boy
    i also have a gut feeling she is coming on feb 17th we will find that one out soon lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• U/S are never 100% as im sure you know :) but i personally trust those gut feelings how far along are you ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i knew i was pregnant before it showed up on a test. my dr. also said my son was going to be a girl, i told him he was wrong...sure enough i have a little boy. always trust the gut.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YOu have a 50/50 chance of being right. It's nature.
    ConnorsMommy521

Answer by ConnorsMommy521 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My husband's the one that had the dream that led me to take the first test! He woke up, and said, "you know what i just dreamed? i just had the strangest dream that you were 11 weeks pregnant before you found out and we went on to have a little boy!" I shrugged it off at the time, but he ended up being super intuitive!!! I took a test the next afternoon, (i'd noticed a slight change in my very regular periods for 2 months) and sure enough was pregnant. I set up an appointment to have bloodwork done, and according to the HCG levels, was 11 wks and 4 days! Then, just in December... we found out we were having a little boy!

ALWAYS go with the gut!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i had a dream i was having a girl......definitely not, turned out to be a boy, but not sure....
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• In my last pregnancy I had a gut feeling my baby was a boy the whole time. I had 4 ultra sounds at 16, 19, 20 and 36 weeks. All of them said girl. I had a healthy baby boy. I believe in gut feelings!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009