3 some...2 men 1 woman. adult content

Has anyone done this? Me and DH have been talking about it. I realy would like to see him being pleased by a man. The thought turns me on.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2012 in Relationships

• How does he feel about this? Is your husband bi?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• he says he is not but does want to try it. He wants to see what it is like.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Bringing a 3rd party into a marital relationship = canofworms

Answer by vicesix at 9:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• SO and I talk about this alot, it turns both of us on, but we haven't done it. We're thinking of hitting up one of the swingers clubs on v-day and seeing what happens!!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• if u havent ever done anything before, i would def suggest starting with a little more risky playing btwn urselves. as in, blindfolds ect. also, see if he likes a prostate massage. if he has never had one, u will wanna get him accoustomed to that before ever thinking about bringing someone else in. remember how painful that first time is?

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• I suggest reading Dan Savage's archives. He is a sex advice columnist and writes a lot about open relationships, threesomes, etc.

Good luck. The most important thing is COMMUNICATION. Talk beforehand, make sure everyone's desires and boundaries and expectations are clear. Talk afterwards too, about what it was like, how it felt, what you both liked and disliked, etc. And stay safe!!

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• ANON our thing is though he is not sure he wants to be entered there...He is more interested in the oral portion of it all. We have done festish stuff. I am huge into bondage.
    Feli yes. We have talked ALOT. I am still not 100% sure If I want to but he is pretty stuck with the idea. He was aroused when he found out that it was a fantasy.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2012

• I would just be careful of bringing a third party into a relationship... have you guys thought about, what if he likes it so much that he wants to go out and do that all the time? He could possibly leave to fulfill his fantasy if you get to the point you dont want to do it anymore. Just be careful you dont get hurt ya know?

Answer by meganrst at 12:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Wow...

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2012

• Your relationship will never be the same

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2012