okayy i asked this earlier but got like no answers... so im posting it again hoping others will see it too. thank you!

i was laying in bed earlier today and got a pain in my whole back that wrapped around my left side. no where in my legs though. just back and side of my torso. now everytime iwalk and put pressure or weight on my left leg, my lower left side of my back clicks/pops. this was HOURS ago it started. and now my lower left side just constantly ACHES BAD! ANYYYY pressure hurts it. we turned right in our car while i was sitting down and THAT hurt my back bad. it hurts to walk now anything i do HURTS bad. has anyone experienced this??? or have any ideas what it could be? im pretty sure it is not sciatica and its more my bone or something and not my muscle pulled... im 35 1/2 weeks. thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you thought maybe braxton hicks? this could be pre-labor... i'm pregnant with my first and have no idea what's to come, but i didn't want to leave you hanging!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You should get checked out by a doctor. Call your nurse line in the morning and tell them your symptoms. They'll probably have you come in.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol well ive already been having braxton hicks... this is like idk its weird, it feels like where my pelvis area is as well as part of my lower back. ive always had VERY bad hips throughout my life and i sprained my tail bone like 5 times in the past too so that makes it a lot worse down in that area.
    but its weird that my body pops and clicks when i walk... idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• maybe the baby is laying on a nerve?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• if you have bad hips and your that far along, its probably the baby dropping. as the baby goes down your hips are going to spread even more, and the baby is going to put extra weight on that area. its probably just the baby moving and making you uncomfortable. i also have horrible hips and a bad back, and the same thing happened to me as my daughter dropped. your body should hopefully adjust to it, but talk to your doctor and see if theres anything you can do to help relieve the pressure
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think hon that your hips are moving to make way for baby.Please call tho because worse case scenerio is your hip joint dislocated and is popping in and out.Owie!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had the same problem around 37 weeks - it was back labor the dr had to prescribe me some pain meds cuz tylenol wasn't cutting it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• if it's not labor it can be a nerve the baby is on and or weight on a disc... When I had my child I went to a chiropractor and like 11 disc out and didn't even know it. He said it was normal for Moms
    Tabetha_ruh

Answer by Tabetha_ruh at 7:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009