do you think its ok for a guy to hit a girl?

If I girl hit a guy is it ok for him to hit her back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not ok for either male or female to hit and it's equal in my opinion.
    Just because your a girl doesn't mean it gives you any more right than a man to hit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Umm no bc by law she can get in trouble. I dont think a man should ever lay his hand on a women. If he really wants to do something about it call the authorities.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• In self-defense, yes.
    In retaliation, no.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No, of course not. It is no contest. She should not hit him either.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Uhh wha??
    I don't think either is okay, but I'm the odd one out - if a woman is "asking for it" by going ahead and hitting a/her man, thinking she's "safe" to do so, because he won't hit her back, or trying to provoke him into doing it, then yeah, I think the bi-otch deserves it if the guy loses his temper and does it back.. No, I don't think it's right, and I think it takes a certain amount of provocation before such a thing occurs, not like a shot for shot thing.. But in my opinion, a woman who resorts to disrespecting through violence has lost the respect to not be hit back..
    Mind you- that depends on the situation, too.. I mean, if your man cheated, then he'd better damned well keep his fists to himself when you punch him out for it.. But if it's just an escalated fight, then put in the kind of respect you want to receive.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 1:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• depends now I have always said if a woman hits like a man, then well yeah
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i have a son and was raised by a woman who was beat by her husband. and if i ever see my son let some girl hit him and he doesn't hit her back because she does not own a penis i'm gonna kick his ass myself. the ownership or lack of ownership of a penis does not matter. if you hit someone, male or female, you should expect to get hit back. period.
    i teach my son to never hit a girl first. and i teach my daughter to never hit a boy.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If it's over the last Oreo - all bets are off. Sorry but my DH knows not to get between me and the cookies.

It's NOT pretty.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• NEVER PLS NEVER. I am an agressive girl and my LOVE of the past 13yrs NEVER hit me, which taught me to never again hit him, because I respect and love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• it's only ok if you are joking around and aren't hitting hard, other than that neither should hit the other
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2009