its back....?!?!?!?

a few days ago I asked a question about a hard black rock type thing that I pulled from my head...yes my HEAD. Well it is back now, I dont know what the hell it is. I am starting to worry...
any ideas one what it could be???

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• You need to have a doc check that out.have you ever done something that you could have a scar there? if so the scar tissue could be working it's way out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well it the first time i noticed it it felt like a pimple so I scratched it and it didnt do anything so I had my step mom look at it and she said it was a black head, and tried to pop it...it wouldnt come out. she got tweezers and pulled it out. It was like an extremely hard black rock type thing. I have never had a scar there, and I didnt have it two weeks ago...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yeah go to a doctor, i have no idea what this may be! it may be serious and it may not be
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my husband had two things like that on his theigh. We never did figure out what it was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Check with a doctor or dermatologist. It could be a blocked or infected oil gland.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009