what is the funniest thing you did in highschool?

what is the funniest thing you did in highschool? or the funniest teacher you had in highschool?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well for me was archery class and when i tried to shoot the arrrow it went way up in the air far and went threw the flag, they made my parents pay for the flag and i also got a 200.00 fine @$$holes
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was in the theatre and we used stage cigarettes for one of the community shows senior year. I stood outside the door, pretending to smoke it. I had the cop and vice principal there in about 30 seconds. They were ready to suspend me I think lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• hehehe memories. I'm not sharing them though, because they were naughty :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had a Contemporary Issues teacher that thought he was funny and would crack jokes about everything. You could almost hear the crickets when we didn't laugh at his jokes. But he was a great teacher, he always made you think and see both sides of an argument.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i ditched class to go down the street and volenteer at the elemtenary school as an aide
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We had a Spanish teacher we always picked on. He took it well. Whenever he would leave the classroom for anything, we would have the entire classroom including his desk facing backward by the time he got back. Once we hid one of our classmates (in one of the many lockers outside the door) and the teacher kept saying "Where's Nathan" and no one would answer. Finally someone told him in a locker, and he spent about half the class period going through lockers while we were rolling laughing! He always thought it was funny though.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ^^ We had a class with a teacher we just loved to harass. One day, the entire class pushed their desks closer ever five minutes while she wasn't looking. By the end of the class the front desks were nearly touching her desk. She was really confused. My fav though was probably when I was in jr high, we were on a really bad bus route and one of the kids did something terrible (who remembers?) and the bus was brought back to the school, the driver went inside to get a principal. Someone opened up the emergency latch on the back of the bus and we all got out and walked home, we were off school property before the driver got back.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• After my Junior prom we drove down to the beach and sat and talked for awhile. My friend and her date were with us, too, so it was fun.
    I told my date I wanted to drive and he said sure. So we switched seats and I asked him how do I start the car....LOL!!! He freaked, but I talked him into letting me try it and just me through it.
    We got back into our town and had to go around the rotary circle. I missed the turn off so I went around again and made the turn off. Then a police car came behind us with his lights on. Uh oh!
    So I pulled onto a side road and pulled off to the side. The cop pulled up behind us. Within seconds my date and I switched seats...LOL....the cop never knew! Even with half my gown trapped under my date's legs in the driver seat....LOL.
    (continued)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• (continued)
    So the cop speaks to my date and he tells the cop that he worked all day and just came from prom and was really tired. He was taking my friends home and then me and he would go right home. After the cop checked his license he told my date to go ahead and bring all of us home and then to go home and get some sleep himself. Then he left. LOL!!!
    My date wasn't angry, his heart was just beating loudly...LOL...poor guy.
    Anyway, when I got home and walked in the first thing I noticed was that the police scanner was on...LOL. So when my foster mother asked how my evening went I told her and then I told her how my date got pulled over for going around the rotary twice because he missed the turn off. She said she knew because she heard it on the scanner but she wanted to see if I would tell her the truth (they were never the nicest of people to me).
    That's it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2009