my back and shoulders have been killing me today

does this mean i could be going into labor soon my due date is the 20th?

middleangel76

Asked by middleangel76 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you never know! i was praying for the same thing when i was pregnant, my back and shoulders were constantly killing me, but it never meant labor for me, but every person is different. your body may just be getting exhausted from lugging the baby around
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• is it your lower back? if so it may mean labor or it could just be you arer sore from the extra weight.If the pain is high and around shoulders just hang on mommy, it is just the weight.Has anything else happened? like mucus plug or any BH contactions or diareaha(sp? sorry)?those are all signs of early labor, and by early it could be weeks early. If you are not sure call doc. Good luck mom!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I dont know but my sister was due the 20th and is at the hospital right now having her baby! Lol!
    clo1988

Answer by clo1988 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2009