I need a job quick , but i can only work from home

soherzz

Asked by soherzz at 1:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Can you start a home business? Like doing taxes or something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Everyone is pushing Cash Crate and other scams, why not do Legitimate Paid Surveys. There are pretty easy, you can do them while your kids are in bed and you get paid! The best part is no one will ever ask you for money or to purchase a list. Here's a list of them: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/paid-survey

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I work at home doing Scentsy it is a direct sell company. If you like check out my site it went really well for me in 6 months I was at director level and was making more then when I worked full time!
    www.scentsy.com/5709
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Actually Cashcrate is not a scam. I've used it for almost 2 years and I make a lot of money without spending any money. http://www.cash-crate-review.webs.com
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• There are many work from jobs that you can do, home based customer care agents is very good one. You need to have patience and keep applying to jobs. A very good place to start with is http://www.workathomedesk.com They have great directory of work at home jobs and also post latest job leads everyday.
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 9:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hi,

In answer to your question, you want to be sure that any business you may have an interest in you research before making any kind of commitment. There are MANY scams on the internet, and reearching will certainly allow you to avoid any unnecessary situations when you invest in a business. You want to be sure that the business you may have an interest in is offering you EVERYTHING you will need to make money and be successful.

You are Welcome to check out, Maverick Money Makers in which this Business is Literally changing my life!

http://www.maverickmoneymakeroppty.com

Hope this Helped!
    Anonymous

• I work from home with an amazing company that has been around since 1985.  I don't do surverys or PTC, I have and all seem like a waste of time. 

I would love to tell you all about what I do. Feel free to send me a quick email  wahu.abetteru@gmail.com

Good Luck to you!

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 1:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have some excellent ideas of businesses you can start today!  Check out www.stuffformoms.info.  The cool thing is, I have also listed links to my own home based businesses that I run from home.  Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assistant.  Check them out, if you don't like those, I have some Freelance Job links you might like.  Lots of luck, and if you have any questions, let me know.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am a stay at home single Mom. I have a business with AmeriPlan. I joined because I talked to many moms on Cafe Mom's who are with AmeriPlan and they are doing so well. I had to join. IM me if you would like for info, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

www.freedomathometeam.com.pattyqm

GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am a SAHM and also a tastefully simple consultant and love it!!! Im never worried about losing my "job" because it is food, and everyone needs to eat. PM me if you want more info it's free to join in the month of January!!
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009