Why is it...

I am in night 1 of sleep training my five month old son. He is sleeping away like an angel so why can't I sleep?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm the same way. I got all mine to sleep on thier schedule tonight and I'm still up and its 1:09am! I am in desperte need of "me" time...maybe thats why you are still up! :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• have a good night  Just relax......enjoy the moment and breathe.....

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i am going threw the same ...lol
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• He's usually right here next to me now he's across the hall so I can't sleep. It's stupid. I had to turn the baby monitor DOWN because I was listening to every itty bitty sound that came out of the thing. Ug. All I can think is that I am going to LOOSE MY MIND when he goes to college!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL cuz you're schedule is screwed up now! Poor mommy. I'm so sorry... May be psych related.... you know you can sleep so you don't feel deprived; you know eventually he's gonna wake up so why bother.... that sort of thing.... Calm down, drink something warm and relaxing and do something boring. Good luck.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I've had sleep disorders since high school! When I think of all the sleep I missed due to my kids when they were little, the hours lost due to them SLEEPING are some of the sweetest! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009