back pain and feeling sick what could it mean?

im due on the 20th.

middleangel76

Asked by middleangel76 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nauseas? diahrea??
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• nausa yes and mucos discharge sorry for tmi
    middleangel76

Answer by middleangel76 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If the back pain is coming and going you could be starting mild contractions. Nausea and loose stool are other signs. Your very close to your due date. I would just relax put your feet up, even if you are in labor you have a ways to go. Wake your hubby up and have him roll a tennis ball on your back.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• First off I am sorry My due date was the 20th but I had my baby on the 7th. Second I dont know that i could be the start of labor I have heard that those are signs but it wasnt for me any of the time as I had been having those things for weeks. but if you are in that much pain tell your dr you are 39 wks now they may be willing to help you out.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 2:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• sounds like what I had pre labor and back labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Honestly, it sounds like you are in your 3rd trimester. I was that way the entire 3rd trimester with my first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• back pain can also mean kidney infection go to the hospital and have it checked out that is something not to wait on it can go in to your blood stream and fast just had it happen to me and ended up in the hospital for a few days with it be careful
    Anonymous