do you love when you get surpise calls from your hubby/bf?

=)
<3

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know what's even better? I love when we both can't sleep and we lay in bed giggling together instead. But unfortunately tonight it's only me that can't sleep. Boo.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• awww.i love that too..
    but hes at his house with the flu =(
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Me too. I am the one that can't sleep. Last night too...although last night around this time I went and umm...woke him up. lol. But I think he needs his sleep tonight...damnit...*sigh*
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I love when we stay up and talk all night about nothing in particular. but my hubby works nights, so it's really rare that we're on the same sleep schedule =( He used to call me before I'd go to bed just to say goodnight, but then his boss got mad and he had to stop.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I love it when I get a text from him, just to say that he loves me. We don't ever text so its cute when he does it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• mine texts me , we have some of our best convos and biggest laughs that way, but my favorite is when we talk all night
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 8:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had an ex that used to call me at work "for no reason", and my assistant used to tease me about it because she said my whole demeanor would change and almost make her blush when she would watch me talk to him. Remember that song by Dido a few years back ("I Just Want to Thank You") about how her day was totally crappy then her man calls her and everything's ok..... That's always what I thought of when he'd call. Those were the days.....
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I do love it!!! I love the text too and the poems he writes me and the random cards he buys me...he's such a romantic guy. Hey there beckorc I love that with my hubby too. We laugh all the time together, like teenagers!!! I LOVE it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Absolutely!
    And I love to leave him a message on his cell phone while he is working or call him when he isn't busy. Just to say I'm thinking of him.
    He calls to say the same thing, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2009