Do you think that a man, if married or in a solid relationship is doing wrong by having internet sex?

What I mean is camming with another woman, showing each other their privates, and getting off on line together or separately.

Do you think it's adultry in a sense?
Do you think, since it's only on line, it's okay?
Do you think, since it online and not they are not continuing a relationship it's ok?
Other, please explain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Definitely wrong. Saying that it's someone you don't know and won't carry on with doesn't mean a thing. One night stands are still cheating aren't they? Just because he doesn't know her and won't do it again (with her) doesn't mean it isn't unfaithful.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yeah interacting with a real women would be crossing the line for me. He can watch all the porn he wants though.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hell yeah thats wrong, now I don't care about porn BUT doing something like that no way
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The intent to cheat is there - otherwise the pants would still be on.

Plus - CREEPAZOID.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think it's still wrong. The difference between porn and this situation is porn is a woman is un approachable a fantacy... here you have a real woman and man interaction. This is approachable. People leave others to hook up with an internet buddy all the time.
    Tabetha_ruh

Answer by Tabetha_ruh at 3:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It depends. Are they having conversations other then just the mutal masturbation? Are they showing eachothers faces? Or is it just watching private parts anonymously?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YES! Its WRONG and its still CHEATING. PERIOD.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Full view for both and that's also what bothers me. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't show their faces, but it's still wrong in my opinion. Very wrong. It's cheating in any language.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2009