how can i bann a group they thought i was lieing aboutsomething and threw me out cause they said i was a lier and they were gonna tell everyone but i never once lied in tha group so they just sit on there asses judging people

i join agroup cause i wanted someone to talk to and once they heard my story they threw me to the curb the blocked me so i sent a essage and asked why u know what they said cause i wa a lier i could not believe it i never not once lied im really suffering from this problem and for the to judge me and call me a lier i wanna bann there group they shouldnt be allowed to treat people like that

aatorres

Asked by aatorres at 2:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Maybe they banned you because of your bad grammer! LOL!!! Just kidding!!! I'm sorry that happened. I dont know of much you can do but send a complaint to the Cafemom admin team. Even then I dont think they will do much about it. Have you tried sending the owner of the group a messege and ask them to explain them to you why they threw you out of the group???
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• First I want to say this as nice as I can... Everyone has told lies, little white ones whatever... I am a very honest person but you better believe when my hubby calls from work and says hey did u remember to do this.. I say oh sure I did and then I run and do it!...lol.. so, you may wish to restate that one... Second you may wish to try to explain it to them then if nothing comes of that tell cafe mom. and move on
    Tabetha_ruh

Answer by Tabetha_ruh at 7:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry this happened to you. You really should just move on and find a group that is a better fit for you. There are thousands to choose from. Group owner's can ban members for any reason or none. It's their groups so their rules. Unless they have seriously violated tos cm will probably not do anything about it.
    Also, I am not sure what you mean exactly by saying that "you want to ban a group". You can block individual accounts from contacting you, however unless you go to the group, it is unlikely you will ever come in contact with it in your travels about the cafe.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009