HFCS addicts ONLY - no bashing - ADULT QUESTION

Strawberry or Grape jam for your PBJ?

Wimsey

Asked by Wimsey at 3:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• What'll you all got against grape? just cuz it's darker then you doesnt mean it has less to offer. I am so sick of people claiming not to be "racist" against grape jelly but face it you all are and if you dont admit it you ain't foolin' anyone.

sorry ladies, i just couldn't help it! this question cracked me up - feels good to laugh in the morning! and i just spent twenty minutes in P&CE and there's like four thousand stupid pages on racism.. oh well, off to the shower and the sweat mines.
    have a good day everyone! :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I just finished my creamy peanut butter and sugar free strawberry sammy lol.ut I do have my grape days....lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am on the full-fat stuff but yeah, strawberry does it for me every time.

Not that grape doesn't have it's place....

OK - I'm an addict - I ADMIT IT!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I tend to like berry flavors over grape, but I still like grape too! AND, if you read labels, you CAN find some jams/jellies with real sugar instead of HFCS.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 4:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I must have OD'd on grape when I was a kid because I don't even buy it. Strawberry jelly with creamy pb that's all gooey and melty from going straight onto warm toast or an English muffin. I'm getting hungry.
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2009