sex umcomfortable

i been married for 5 1/2 years have 3 kids i was a virgin when i got married sex has always been painful or uncomfortable for me at first i thought it cause i just lost my virginity then i thought cause im pregnant than i thought cause i just had a baby but now im out of excuses lol he thinks im lieing or just being lazy when i complain does anyone else experiene this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he's doing it wrong?

Have you talked to your OB/GYN about this?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my best guess is that he's doing it wrong... have u tryied to have an EXTREMELY  romantic date? without kids or worries...n fourplay... n just anythin that turns u on...dont forget to take your time BOTH of u.... i know i sometimes felt like you and it was because my husband out of the blue would say "i want sex"... [not a turn on] lol.. try that n if it dosent work then try talkin to your OB/GYN.. good luck with it and hope it works!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You really should see your OB/GYN because it shouldn't hurt (unless he's huge) and your body should be used to his size by now anyway. If he's getting you plenty worked up (lots of moisture) then it could be that he's too rough, going at just a painful angle, could be a lot of things really so go to the dr, and tell him/her about any problems you're having (don't worry about being embarrassed, they've seen and heard it all). My estrogen was low and that makes for some very painful sex, but now, I'm doing great after getting hormones balanced out.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Have you talked to your doctor about this? It may just be that you are excessively dry, and there are remedies for that. If that's not the problem, then I wonder if it could have to do with your attitude toward sex in general. Were you taught that sex was dirty or something similar. Sex for a woman is a lot mental, so if you have any kind of negative attitude toward it, your sex life will be affected.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• are you using lubrication? does he go slow or just shove it in hard and start pounding away? we need more info from the OP to do more than throw guesses out there.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL I have had the same problem up until about 2 months ago. I had been married at a young age and had kiddos young too. I thought it was just me...it hurt for forever....I tried going to the OB/GYN and all but they just told me to use more lube and that just made it more bearable. It's has stopped and I'm convinced it's because of my age. I dunno but i've been getting it more often and actually enjoying it...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Go tell your OB/GYN. I just read an article about women and painful sex last week. Sex should not hurt unless he'slike big as a horse. The article said most women dont ever think of telling their doctor about it but its apparently a common thing. And a lot of times easily fixed. Please, call your doctor. Everyone should enjoy sex.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2009