Why are men SO stupid?

My husband just got a 22 year old female roomate (he is 36) 2 days ago? We have been seperated for 2 months. Then calls me today and gives me the altamatum (sp) that he will get rid of her if I come back!!! How F*****'n stupid is that ?

natenally

Asked by natenally at 3:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• It's in their genes. No way around it. Only ways to attempt to reduce it.
    Kays_Mama06

Answer by Kays_Mama06 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

Kays_Mama06

• That's not atupidity... it's immaturity! Try giving him an ultimatum.
    IBCris

Answer by IBCris at 4:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Wow he is stupid. If you want your marriage to work out, I suggest you go back and start marriage counseling. If you ever plan on being with him again then her living there is only going to cause trouble. It could be worse, she could have been his girlfriend. If you want to be done with him then divorce him, but if you want to work things out then she has to go.
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Does he really think that is going to fix the problem ya'll have? He is looking for some type of drama or attention from you, it is your choice if you give it. Hang in there.
    fredette

Answer by fredette at 4:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Why are men so stupid? Why did the chicken cross the road? Dear, t hey aren't so stupid,, they are men and even the most brainy of men can forget how to spell cat when they're offered a free kibble n bit. You just have to decide it you are wiling to stand by a man who is capable of putting this in your face and using it as bait to get you back. Now THAT"S stupid!
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009