• In the Spotlight:

sex drive

ok since i got pregnent i have lost all inrest in sex. and its tearing my marrage apart. my little girl is now 9 mths and still no drive. so my ? is did this happen to u? how long did it last? and what can i do to make it come back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• It could be post pardome depression, that is a sign of that

Do alot of thinking & do your best to try to pinpoint SOMETHING as a possible problem or cause.

Try to spice things up, & see where that takes you!

If you think it may have something to do with post pardome depression, consult your doctor. It can be very bad.
    Anonymous

• I lost desire after having kids too. A big part of it is being tired and having so much more to think about. There are products out there that can help. If you would like to contact me, I would be happy to talk to you about some items that worked for me. FYI, I do sell romance products but part of the reason is so I can help women who have are having issues with their bodies and relationships.
    RomancebyAngela

Answer by RomancebyAngela at 4:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Yes yes and yes!! This has happened to me as well. It lasts for about a year or so. But it wasn't like I never had sex for a year, it was just not as often as my husband wanted it. After I had my 2 kids, I was never in the mood. I think it was because my husband and I kind of grew apart from each other and I just didn't want to have sex. For the past year, we have gotten a lot closer once again. (We had to or it was leading to a divorce) We do things together more, we play with each other, we talk more, we cuddle more, which my husband didn't like to do. We just enjoy each other more and it made me more attracted to him. We try different things in the bedroom that we both enjoy and now, I'm back on track!!! My husband is so happy about it. Why don't you try a toy in the bedroom. This will get you in the mood. Believe me. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your mind is constantly on your baby 24/7. You and your husband need a date night. Every week might be difficult but try for every two weeks. Have someone watch the baby (you might arrange to take turns with friends) go to dinner, a movie, stop for an ice cream cone, make a picnic supper or just go for a walk on a lovely summer evening. You need this time for yourselves. Once you realize the baby will be fine without you for awhile you will begin to relax and concentrate on the romantic part of your life. (You may want to pamper yourself with a cute little nightie!)
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 10:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Most guys never think of a woman's feelings or what she's going thru. My DH was upset cuz it's been 2 days, but he got over it. Just let him know what ur feeling and let him know you're worried about it too, and see what happens.
    hottyornotty

Answer by hottyornotty at 5:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2008