I swear I am!

I have been feeling prego since december which is when me and my SO stopped using BC completely, I always have so many symptoms but I took 4 tests in the middle of December the last test I took was on the 20th and then about a week later I had what seemed to be my period but was very light and lasted all of about two days which is VERY odd for me. We have been "trying" every single day sometimes even twice,three times, or four times a day! I just keep having more and more symptoms and I really think I am and my SO says he has a feeling I am. But I am way too afraid to take another test cause im afraid of another BFN! And my period isnt due till the end of the month!
uggh! what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• uggh!

u wait until you are late.

you just stopped using bc in december. of course. u wont get a positive test a day after having sex.

seriously. i hate questions like that. its common sense: wait until you are late.. then get a blood test done.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• preg. test can pick up levels of HCG( pregnancy hormone) 5 days b4 ur missed period. its best to test in the am when your urine would have the highest concetrated numbers. waiting is hard . having sex 3 x a day as you said , doesnt make pregnancy more likey. many factors determin it. your ovluatation, his sperm count , age and health. none of these you have diclosed .i wish u good luck!
    im2much4u

Answer by im2much4u at 7:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You could do another test to see if you were actually pregnant when you had what you thought was your period. That happened to me.....so it can happen. But why not do the test instead of sitting there wondering and getting your hopes up when you can do the test and put it to rest for now.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Most likely it is the bc hormones leaving your body. Yes, there is a chance you could be pg, but the longer you were on bc the longer it will take for you to get normal. You can take a test now then take one when you late.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Honestly usually it takes 3 months for birth control to get out of your system. Sometimes people get lucky and it happens right away. My advice for you is to relax and take it easy. I felt soooo pregnant every month for the first 5 months we were TTC then after all the BFNs I basically gave up and did not stress anymore. I was on Clomid because of infertility problems and had one refill left so I took it with little hope. Thats when it happened for us. I had no symptoms except a discharge. I was really shocked because I had so many more symptoms when I was not pregnant. Good luck!
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 1:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was only on BC since September, technically I got off of it around Thanksgiving but took it for a week in December and all days in December I had secwhile I was ovulating. Plus this month Ive been having sex when Im ovulating. Im 19, and my SO is 21, so theres no problem with age there. and we are both in very good health. I know you wont get a postive pregnancy test a day after having sex, obviously. I was more asking what I could do to not worry about it so much, cause I have done all my research about pregnancy tests a million times, trust me. I know how they work.
    \
    Anonymous