How do i know when the baby drops?

No one ever told me this so im hoping one of you ladies can, how do i know when my dd drops? im 35 weeks 3days..Had pressure when i pee for 2 days..Had it some when i was walking around this mroning too. I havent really done the mommy waddle till this morning

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me-the sensation to pee all the time, feeling like its just going to fall out (really-if only it were that easy) I had easier breathing too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Baby doesn't always drop either for everyone so don't just go by that. Talk to your OB at the next visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When baby drops, you'll know lol. I didn't think I would, but oh boy did I lol! There's a lot of pressure on your hips (from the inside, of course lol), you have to pee like crazy, sometimes your belly looks a little lower, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I agree with the above pp. Also, I remember feeling a lot of pressure.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2009