Xbox 360 or any other game system

i was wondering how many moms like to play the xbox 360 or any other game system? I love to play the game Rock band 2 on the xbox 360 and i love to play my wii.

sweetpamom29

Asked by sweetpamom29 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• we dont have any game systems. im not a big fan of those electronic toys.
    and those systems (+games) are way overpriced.

we have a computer and when our DD is asleep at night we play some World of Warcraft. other than that i dont like computer games.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• we have a ps2 and 3 and i love rock band guitar hero and sing star games... but i rarely play them it is mainly hubby's toy.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have ps2 and ps3 and an old game cube. We play guitar hero and american idol and dance dance revolution and its alot of fun. My dh likes racing games and we both love playing burn out. I love crashing the cars. At tax time we are thinking of getting either a wii or a xbox to replace the gamecube. No one plays it anymore so its time for a new one. I love game systems and especially now that they have so many games you can play as a family. I am also getting Rock Band next month.

Answer by gemgem at 8:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have wii and all of us play it. Really fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We love XBox 360. I play Fable 2, Guitar Hero, Overlord...to name a few.

We also have the original XBox and Super Nintendo (hubby can't part with them LOL).

Nintendo Wii is next on our list.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I still only have a ps2 lol. Well ok I have a DS too and I play that a lot more than my console.

My husband wants a Wii and I want a 360 :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I play the xbox 360 lara crofts tomb raider burnout games guitar hero 3.My daughtrs wii but mainly the pc i am addicted to sims2 but i am anxiously waiting for sims 3 due for release next month. I am counting the days
    crystal_moon

Answer by crystal_moon at 10:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i love the wii and on the 360 i only play rock band 2
    sweetpamom29

Answer by sweetpamom29 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have a playstation, a nintendo 64, a game cube, psp, and xbox. My husband plays the games. I do occasionally. I used to be a final fantasy and role playing junkie. I had a PS2 but I gave it to my stepdaughters. My husband is getting the xbox 360 soon. He likes the halo series. I see nothing wrong with kids playing games. Even my husband only plays it once in a while. I would rather see kids fueling their angst into video games than out getting into trouble.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Honestly, I am more interested in playing with my camera than video games.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009