wth are they just pigs or losing their flippin minds?

okay so last night my fourteen year old son was just messing around trying to be funny but i had had quite enough and told him to settle down. well i have these big vases in my living room with decorative plumes and such in them. he walked over to one of the vases and pretended he was going to pee in it. i chuckled a bit and said troy don't even think it. he kept saying im gonna and i said and i will beat you. well he kept pushing and i kept telling him to go to the bathroom and go to bed. before i even got my last sentence out he had started to pee in the vase. yes i flipped. so i took it to the kitchen cleaned it and sent him to his room before i killed him. while in the kitchen i noticed that my piggish husband had used one of my candles for an ash tray. what the hell is up with these people around here? has anyone else had to deal with such hoggishness? i am still in disbelief

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Idk that's a hard one hun. I would do somethin, ground him or take away something. Then I would laugh at him. That's just me though :) Men ARE pigs by nature though, well at least most of them. Maybe he was just testing you. I can remember my brother around that age doing crazy stuff like that to see how far I would let him get away with things. Don't let him.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thats gross. My sons have never done anything like that but they know Id go ballistic LOL. Now I did have my son break a window when he was mad at me and omg I was so pissed.

Answer by gemgem at 7:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Jodi, you are not alone. Pigs live at my house too
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh man, I would've made HIM scrub it! Thank goodness I have daughters, although they come with their own version of pigginess at times....
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• mamapotter i was going to make him scrub it but i had to get him away from me before i killed him. and dle4125 glad to here i am not alone but what the hell goes through their minds before or while they are doing this ignorant shit?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You have more patience then I do, I would have taken the vase and dumped it on his bed.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no really i wanted to kill him really and it isn't over i was so mad i had to cool down or i think i would have hurt him. we're going to have a little chat after skool and they have friday off so he will be helping me clean the entire house alllllll day and then some.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My kids better not do anything like that or they will not have anything to pee out of. They know I will whoop them good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• well it just gets me cuz i always say how proud i am of my kids and blah blah blah and then he turns around and does something soooo assanine what the hell.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• They can ALL be pigs at times! I have a 26-year-old son, and I could tell you stories about when he was growing up that would make your hair stand on end! (I have a 125 gallon aquarium in my living room. I was talking to my mom on the phone one day, and looked up just in time to see his SWINGING A HAMMER AT IT!!! I let out a scream and dropped the phone and rushed in there and got the hammer away from him. He says, "I wasn't REALLY gonna hit it, mom." All I could think was, what if he'd slipped, and all that water-- !) Stuff like that is why moms have gray hair by the time our kids are grown!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009