Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

I am pregnant and in my first trimester. I am not having any symptoms but a few bouts of nausea. I have not had sore boobs, just growing boobs (and they are getting big). I have had a few headaches, but none that make me sick.

Should I be thankful or is this bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I say thankful...I was about the same too. Unless you see blood don't be worried. And even then it can be nothing but its def a reason to call the dr.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Sometimes that's all you may get or it can get worse. No one can really tell you. Right now I think it's good. I never had any of that in all 3 of my pregnancies. I lucked out big time.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different! My only symptom early on was very sore boobs, and a heightened sense of smell. Don't worry, it's normal to even have no symptoms.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Be Thankful! I didn't have any symptoms w/ my first pregnancy. With this one, it is totally different. I had the nausea, sore boobs, headache. Which it went away at 9 wks, so I can't complain too much, I feel pretty good now.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh honey be THANKFUL! LOL
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Be very Thankful!! Most of us weren't that lucky! LOL, I sure wasn't thank God I am done with all of that!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• an old wifes tail was that the sicker or more pregnancy symptoms you have its going to be a boy and vise versa. This happened to be true with me, i lost two babies to M/C's but i had only alittle morning sickness throughout them both. This pregnancy im 23 weeks and i had 3 1/2 months of morning sickness went in for my ultrasound at 20 weeks or 19 and they told me i was having a baby boy so maybe your having a girl.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• be thankful! during my pregnancy just my back hurt a lot thats all...so yeah i was really thankful that i didn't get sick all the time or anything else.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• an old wifes tail was that the sicker or more pregnancy symptoms you have its going to be a boy and vise versa.

Not with me! I was just the opposite. Had hyperemesis with my daughter from the day I got pregnant, all the way through, up to and including the day she was born! With my son a few months of heartburn was all the tummy upset I had!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was the same way with my daughter, I didn't even think I was pregnant. My cycles are never regular, so a missed period was no indication. I only had nausea, so I just figured that the stress at work was begining to give me an ulcer. My DH actually went and bought the test, and told me to try it. I didn't believe the first one, and 10 minutes after I took it, I took another.

Now with my first one, my son, I had it all....sore boobs, morning sickness, backaches, everything. It was so bad, my brother in law nicknamed me Ralph for the first 4 months.
    billyandsamsmom

Answer by billyandsamsmom at 9:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009