My Tree is still up and lights are still on...

Till this weekend when we take it down. We went to Disney and went to visit family over the holidays 2 weeks non stop.. I'm not even thinking about that tree. Cept for how pretty it is even tho it's fake.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2012 in Holidays

• Ours is still up but its bc our daughter insists that she wants to "enjoy it a bit longer" I told her start of next week we have to tear it down, I need the space haha

Answer by reindeergames at 12:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• My tree is still up. I wish it could stay up much longer! My toddler son loves it, rearranges the ordaments daily! He'll be so sad when I take it down on the next few days :(

Answer by janderson595 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• My tree just came down yesterday. Still a little surprised by how much tidier the living room looks without the added clutter of the tree.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• Mine is up too.. Probably get it down tomorrow.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• I know two families that keep their tree all year long, that they never take the trees down. One of those two families have kept their tree up for nineteen years.

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• mine is still up too, but it does not get in the way or bother any one. even though i am sick of looking at it i am too lazy to take it down.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• Mine is too & will be til saturday.

Answer by 3libras at 1:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• Ours is put away.

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• Just took mine down yesterday!

Answer by JaxonsMomma22 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• Ours is still up but it's because it stays that way until 6th January for the Kings (Twelfth Night).

Answer by winterglow at 10:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2012