Leapster Explorer Stuff

Anyone know how to download themes for it? It says to plug it in to change theme but im not finding it anywere in the app store or anything. Is it cause the Leapster World is down for the holidays?

LostInMyMind

Asked by LostInMyMind at 1:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am not sure, but I don't think it is down because I keep getting emails from them, I got one yesterday in fact, so I doubt their site is down.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• its down on the leapster connect it says down for the holidays but you can get treats and shampoo still not the actual website
    LostInMyMind

Comment by LostInMyMind (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• I was able to get to the LeapWorld today (couldn't get the shampoo or treats that DD wanted), but I pulled it up so DD could play and I could leave her with her father so I could go do something. He said something happened but he didn't know what and DD's too young to give me a straight up answer for any of that. Haven't tried to connect it since because I wanted my computer area back. I would assume it's part of the micromods that you get with tokens that you buy in LeapWorld.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 1:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2012

• thanks :)
    LostInMyMind

Comment by LostInMyMind (original poster) at 3:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2012