arm spoiled?

my 2 month old daughter is arm spoiled so bad... she wakes up when i put her down for her nap, she screams when i put her in her bouncy seat... i dont know how to break her now before it gets more out of control.. thanks in advance!

iloveshealyn

Asked by iloveshealyn at 8:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try pre-warming the bed with a heating pad that you remove before putting her into bed. Then stand by her and pet her gently until she has fallen asleep. About the bouncy seat I don't have any suggestions. They say you can't spoil a little one that young, so hold her a lot, but sometimes I know you have to lay her down so that you have some time.

Answer by Bmat at 8:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My son was the same way, I just held him as much as I could..but when you have to get thing's done, there's nothing wrong with letting her cry until your done. Just make her as comfy as possible! That's all you can do and there's nothing wrong with that so don't feel bad!
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 9:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• And while she's crying, just go to her a few times and let her know everything's ok..and your right there, rub her head, talk in a soothing voice, and try singing to her and talking to her while you do what it is you need to get done!
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 9:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Baby carrier or sling. At that age, good luck trying to get her not to do that! She should stop after a minute though (when you put her down), especially if it's a vibrating bouncy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2009